Giving is a simply way to honor and respect God. Scripture also commands us to give of our time, talents, and money in order to further the work of Christ on earth.
Giving online is easy! Give a single gift or schedule automatic recurring contributions and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the Internet.
- Click on the Give Now button,
- Click on the Create Profile button, then
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create an account and schedule your recurring contributions.
With Give+ Text you can use your smartphone to give anytime, anywhere!
- Create a Give+ profile either online or via the mobile app.
- Be sure to opt-in to send text donations when creating your account.
- You will receive a confirmation text and email with instructions on how to text donations.
Message & data rates may apply.
Give in Person
Members are provided offering envelopes to use for cash or check contributions. You can:
- Placed in the offering basket during services.
- Dropped off at Hope Lutheran Church & School between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Mailed to: Hope Lutheran Church & School, Attn: Counters, 6308 Quivira Rd., Shawnee, KS 66216
Members are encouraged to use their assigned envelopes to ensure that their annual contribution statement is accurate.