Hope Lutheran School is accredited by the state of Kansas and also our National Lutheran Schools Association.
Building lives of excellence upon the foundation of Christ.
Hope Lutheran Preschool strives to develop and foster spiritual, social, physical, and cognitive growth in young children and to assist them and their families in becoming productive members of God’s kingdom.
Preschool Objectives and Goals
- Leading the child to appreciate the wonders of God’s creation and His great love in sending Jesus as our Savior.
- Providing a Christian atmosphere for the creative growth, experimentation, and development of each individual.
- Encouraging a positive self-image.
- Preparing each child for Kindergarten
- Fostering independence
- Providing intellectual stimulation and varied learning experiences.
Benefits of a Hope Lutheran Preschool Education
- We are a part of Hope Lutheran School, which serves children in preschool to 8th grade. Preschool students are able to interact with students in older grades.
- A child is given the opportunity to enrich his or her social, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and physical development in a warm, Christian atmosphere.
- Hope Lutheran Preschool provides children with an excellent means to create, explore, and discover the world around them in their own special way.
- We work closely with our own Kindergarten teacher and program to offer our preschool students Kindergarten readiness.
- We offer programs to enrich the preschool experience, such as Music & Movement, The Lexia Reading Program/Core 5, individual and group chapel services. Other special programs throughout the school year include field trips, Christmas programs, class parties, special presenters, guest readers and family events including Mom’s night and Dad’s night.
Hope Lutheran Preschool does not discriminate in regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender or physical handicap.