Students earn money by jogging segments on our course. Students will run as many segments on the Gum Springs Park trail. Each student will receive a jelly bracelet for each segment completed. Medals will be awarded to the 3 students in each class who have completed the most segments.
Our goal is to raise at least $15,000 to fund technology needs in the classrooms. If each student raises, $100, we will achieve classroom goal! We’re hoping to raise $33,775 to fund all of our technology needs and make this Jog-A-Thon a huge success, so the more contributions you raise, the more successful we’ll be at achieving our goals. Thank you very much for your participation!
If you cannot donate, please come and support your child/children either on the sidelines or actively assisting with the event itself. We’ll need plenty of parent volunteers.
- Preschool & Pre-K 154% 154%
- Kindergarten – Stichler 69% 69%
- 1st Grade – Eichholz 73% 73%
- 2nd Grade – Adcock 104% 104%
- 3rd Grade – Krzesinski 61% 61%
- 4th Grade – Mondary 95% 95%
- 5th Grade – McIntosh 161% 161%
- 6th Grade – Cipolla 96% 96%
- 7th/8th Grade – Gibson 123% 123%
Get in Touch
6308 Quivira Road
Shawnee, KS 66216