Giving is a simple way to honor and respect God. Scripture also commands us to give of our time, talents, and money in order to further the work of Christ on earth.
Giving online is easy! You can support seasonal and year-round missions, make one-time gifts or set up recurring donations.
- Click on the Give Online button to be taken to Vanco Online ,
- Select your fund and click the “Donate” button. From here you can choose a donation amount and frequency, then proceed to payment.
- Enter your credit card, debit card, or checking account information. If you sign up for a free account, you can save payment information for future donations.
- Review and submit your gift by clicking “Submit”
Mobile devices make life easier. With Vanco Mobile you can use your smartphone to give anytime, anywhere!
- Download the FREE Vanco Mobile on your Apple or Android device.
- Search for Hope Lutheran Church within the App
- Log-in or donate as a guest.
Giving is as easy as sending a text!
- Send a text with the amount to 855-596-1848.
- You will receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your contact and payment information. Tap “Process.”
- After registration is complete you will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email.
- For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically.
Message & data rates may apply.
Members are provided offering envelopes to use for cash or check contributions. You can:
- Place in the offering basket during services.
- Drop off at Hope Lutheran Church & School between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Mail to: Hope Lutheran Church & School, Attn: Counters, 6308 Quivira Rd., Shawnee, KS 66216
Members are encouraged to use their assigned envelopes to ensure that their annual contribution statement is accurate.