Giving is a simple way to honor and respect God. Scripture also commands us to give of our time, talents, and money in order to further the work of Christ on earth.
- Click on the Give Now button,
- Click on the Create Profile button, then
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create an account and schedule your recurring contributions.
With Give+ Text you can use your smartphone to give anytime, anywhere!
- Create a Give+ profile either online or via the mobile app.
- Be sure to opt-in to send text donations when creating your account.
- You will receive a confirmation text and email with instructions on how to text donations.
Message & data rates may apply.
Give in Person
Members are provided offering envelopes to use for cash or check contributions. You can:
- Placed in the offering basket during services.
- Dropped off at Hope Lutheran Church & School between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Mailed to: Hope Lutheran Church & School, Attn: Counters, 6308 Quivira Rd., Shawnee, KS 66216
Members are encouraged to use their assigned envelopes to ensure that their annual contribution statement is accurate.